The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
- TERMINAL Tour! – March 3-7, 2015
- YALLFEST – Charleston, SC
- North Texas Teen Book Festival – Irving, TX
- RT Booklovers Convention – Dallas, TX
- YALLWEST – Santa Monica, CA
- Bookmarks Teen Panel – Winston-Salem, NC
- Virals/Legion Throwdown – Concord, NC
- Virals Signing – Charlotte, NC
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors – Winston-Salem, NC
- Asheboro, NC – Asheboro Library
News & Media
- Camel City Dispatch covers my upcoming Bookmarks YA event
- Coolest Thing Ever – Top 10 Writing Duos
- Great Blog Write-Up
- Killer review of the Virals series by Books in Bloom!
- Brendan Reichs: Confessions of a Dynamic YA Author
- Wonderful article on the Virals series by The Children’s Book Review
- Missed my killer Comic-Con panel? Here’s a great write-up!
- Cool Review from the Asheboro Public Library
- Great Exposure review from Night Owl Teen!
- Veronica Mars fans – check us out next!
- Ajay asks: When is you birthday?
- Erin asks: Are you planning to write more young adult sci-fi?
- Erin asks: Firstly, I want to say how sad I am the series is coming to an end. If it were me, I’d write other short stories, if you wanted to stick with the characters (because everyone loves Hi), but you didn’t want to delve into a whole new series or anything.
- Katie asks: How many pages is Terminal?
- Allison asks: My friend and I are really excited for Terminal’s release so we have been talking about the series alot. A question recently came up that we were wondering if you could answer it. If Chance and Tory fall in love and marry later in life and have a child, what color would the child’s eyes glow if they can flare? Would they be red or yellow like the parent’s or would it be a orangish color? Also, do you know what the ship name for Chance and Tory are? Thanks!
- Audrey asks: Hi Brendan!!! I’m such a big fan of the Virals series and I’ve been waiting for Shock to come out for a while now, so I was just wondering when I can expect it to come out in Canada. I was also wondering if Terminal was going to be released in Canada on the same day as it is going to be released in the US, I’m pretty sure that the other books were out on the same day, but I just would like to make sure! I’m so sad that the Virals series is coming to an end, for now atleast, (hopefuly you’ll pick it back up later, my fingers are crossed!) and I can barely wait for Terminal to come out and to read Shock!!!!!!
- Sasha asks: Are you going to release virals tshirts? It is my absolute FAVORITE series and i can’t stand not being able to advertise it across my chest. Your series deserves WAY more appreciation– let’s just say you have a gift with words :]
- Kimberli Outland asks: I remember telling you that I was making a book trailer for the Virals series, but I need to know what kind of music each of the characters like. So let me state my question: What kind of music does the crew like?
- Taylor asks: Hi Brendan! I am a HUGE fan of Virals and am counting down the days to Terminal. For the past two months I have been checking your website for the Terminal Tour dates and I just saw that they were posted! Anyway, I was so excited and absolutely sure you would have a book signing in Charlotte! I was quick to see that I was wrong but silly me was banking on getting all 5 of my books signed by you (and buying the updated versions of Virals and Seizure to match the others). I know this sounds like a stretch, but could you have another signing of some sort in or around Charlotte? Seriously every other time you have one near me I have plans. Just my luck! :) Thanks!
- Emelia asks: I just want to say, I love the Virals series! I’m so excited for the release of Terminal! My question is, will Tory and Ben get together in Terminal or will there be a love triangle between Ben, Tory and Chance?