The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
News & Media
- Kate Milne asks: First of all I’d just like to say I’m such a huge fan I absolutely adore the series it is one of my all time favourites so firstly I’d like to beg you to write more cause I could read hundreds of books about those character. Secondly I was wondering if there was any thought about virals being made into a movie? Thanks for your time! I know it’s very valuable
- Alora Conklin asks: What is your new series, Nemesis, going to be about? Is it a new chapter in the Viral’s life or is it something totally different?
- Nadia asks: Is Spike coming out in ebook form or just in the book form with the other novellas? If so will the ebook come out first, or should I wait for the book?
- Nadia asks: I absolutely adored the Virals series, I actually stayed up until three in the morning finishing Terminal because it was so good and I am so glad you wrote the mini between-the-novels! I have read Shift and Swipe, am looking for Shock and I’m totally excited for Spike! I know Shift was after Seizure because it matches up with Kit running LIRI, but isn’t Swipe after Code? I saw it was 3.5 but Tory wasn’t mad at Ben, so I was wondering if it was after one of the other books of if it just didn’t match up chronologically with the others? Sorry for my nit-picking but I just want to make sure I didn’t miss something:) Thank you again for being SUCH an awesome writer! Now I’m going to go scour the Nook store for Shock:)
- Jayfen asks: What will Spike be about? And by the way I love your book series and I hope you keep on writing.