The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
News & Media
- Aurora asks: I can not believe how Terminal ended!!! You can’t possibly let them [SPOILER] and then have that twist at the end!!! It isn’t fair!!! I don’t mean to sound whiney or anything but I can’t possibly wait until February to know what happened to them. I shall be speculating about it all summer and autumn and winter. It is an amazingly superbly spectacularly brilliant series and so my only question is this. How can you bear to end it? How can you bear to end a series full of such a fantastical wonderful dangerous if not slightly illegal doings and amazing people? I certainly know I never could.
- Andrew asks: Do you guys ever accept and look over fan fic or anything like that. I know you guys are probably really busy, but I was just curious.
- Whatssittoya asks: WHY ARE YOU TORTURING YOUR READERS!!!? You know we all want more of the Virals series so why not write more books? We all want it and I have a suspicion that you do to! WHOSE WITH ME!?
- Breanna asks: This isn’t really a question about your books, but I’m thinking of going to the Yallfest and I have a couple questions. First, can authors sign things other than books? I have a lot of my newer books on my kindle and I want to know if I should buy books for authors to sign. Also, do I need tickets for author signings? Do you know if there are ever people that wait in line but don’t get books signed? I really hope I can go and I’m looking forward to meeting you if I do!
- Gabriel Dahan asks: I am a big fan of the Virals series, I would just like to know how much research went in to the making of those books, how long did it take you to find all those facts on viruses and animal nature and sensory abilities. also I would like to congratulate you on your ability to make a fictional idea (like the virus in Virals) feel like it could actually happen. The way you describe how the virus is created. I was one of the people at the top of my class for writing last year… and I can’t hope to be as descriptive as you, so what does it take?