The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
- TERMINAL Tour! – March 3-7, 2015
- YALLFEST – Charleston, SC
- North Texas Teen Book Festival – Irving, TX
- RT Booklovers Convention – Dallas, TX
- YALLWEST – Santa Monica, CA
- Bookmarks Teen Panel – Winston-Salem, NC
- Virals/Legion Throwdown – Concord, NC
- Virals Signing – Charlotte, NC
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors – Winston-Salem, NC
- Asheboro, NC – Asheboro Library
News & Media
- Awesome YALLWEST Photo Essay
- Cool VIRALS series trailer
- Cool interview with Adventures in YA Publishing
- Awesome write-up about the North Texas Teen Book Festival
- Camel City Dispatch covers my upcoming Bookmarks YA event
- Coolest Thing Ever – Top 10 Writing Duos
- Great Blog Write-Up
- Killer review of the Virals series by Books in Bloom!
- Brendan Reichs: Confessions of a Dynamic YA Author
- Wonderful article on the Virals series by The Children’s Book Review
- Tayla asks: Hey I really loved Terminal but I haven’t been able to read the ebooks as they are online. I was just wondering if they would be made into books so I could read them and will there be another series for the Virals or at all?
- Emily asks: I was just wonder because I loved your series so much but I haven’t read the ebooks. What is the order of the ebooks?
- Jess Young asks: When can we expect to see the next book? Also will the e-books ever get made into a book?
- Gabi asks: I’m a HUGE fan of the Virals series and am really depressed Terminal was the last book. I have heard, however, in the other comments that there will be one more book to wrap it up. I’m really looking forward to that but nervous because it’s the last one!!! I also heard about a new series you are working on called Nemesis and was wondering when will it come out and what it is about. Again, I really, really love the Virals series and am super sad it’s ending:( You and your mom made an incredible series.
- Lauren asks: Thank you thank you thank you for giving up your legal career and becoming a writer. I have LOVED the Virals series – it’s a masterpiece of storytelling, and I can’t wait until Spike addresses the shocker at the end of Terminal! I know you’ve said details of your new series will be available soon, but could you just give us a one-word hint what it’s about?
- Izzy asks: Okay, so completely random question here but… I can assume the Morris Island boys have been living in South Carolina for quite some time…would this mean they would all have Southern accents? I know, this isn’t a highly profound literary question at all! I’m just curious!
- Taylor V asks: Will the Virals e-shorts ever be sold in stores as an actual book I can purchase? I’m really hoping so. I’ve wanted to read them forever and I’m praying that Spike will give me answers to the epilogue of Terminal.
- Jack asks: 1. Are you writing Nemesis with your mom? 2. Will Nemesis be a full series, longer or shorter then Virals, or just one book? 3. Will you write a combined Nemesis-Virals short story like Rick Riordan did for PJO and Kane Cronicles? 4. Do you read Virals wattpad or fanfiction stories? 5. Are you going to tour to New Zealand or anywhere near at all?
- Laura asks: Hello! I’m absolutely devastated that the series is ending, but I can’t wait to read your next series. I was just wondering, do you have a fanmail address for snail mail, and if you do, would you read a letter sent that way? Or is there another way to send a message longer than a question to you?
- Melody asks: Hello, I am a HUGE fan of the Viral series. I got the last book (Terminal) as soon as it was here. I read lots of books but, I never loved a book series untill today. I am sad that this is the last book of the series. I really want to find out more. I know. Wishful thinking but, I really like this book series so if it would not bother you much, vould you give some suggestions for these kinds of books. Thank you very much for your time.