The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
News & Media
- Great YALLFest Write-Up
- ABC News Spotlight
- Great CODE Review!
- Publisher’s Weekly Interview about CODE
- BYU Review of the Virals Event at Provo Public Library
- CODE Excerpt on Science Today
- CODE Interview on NPR’s Talk of the Nation!
- Great CODE Review by the National Book Examiner!
- Interview About CODE With Entertainment Weekly
- Sneak Peek at CODE!
- Stefano asks: Hey Brendan. Love the Virals series, was wondering if you thought about creating a video game with the Virals? Also If you had the chance to do a crossover with any other book which would it be and why?
- Alyssa asks: How many books are you planning to have in the Virals series?
- Victoria asks: First of all I absolutely love the Virals series, I think Tory is a brilliant protagonist and an amazing character. Second, where is the relationship between Tory and Whitney heading? Will Tory ever adjust to having her around and will Whitney continue trying to make her a proper lady and introduce her to society in Exposure?
- Julisa asks: I know everyone is asking about what is going to happen between Tory and Ben, but what I’m wondering is about what’s going to happen between Tory and Jason. Could you give us any hints about that? Also I would like to know if I’m right in thinking there will be no more cotillion events in Exposure? Thanks again for answering all these questions!! :)
- Maddie asks: Will Ben ever get completly re-accepted into the vitals group again?
- Erin asks: When will we get details for the Launch Tour? I really would appreciate the opportunity to meet the brilliance behind these books.
- Kobe asks: I can’t wait for Swipe to come out! I have a few questions regarding Swipe. Does Swipe continue from where Code left off, like will the characters be dealing will what happened in Code, or will it be completely separate? And I know Swipe comes out close to Christmas, but is there an exact date yet? I’m really enjoying you and your moms books and can’t wait for Swipe and Exposure!
- Sophie asks: I love your books!!!! Are you going to share your next book “Exposure” in a french version? ‘Cause I’m french and I LOVE the virals series :) Thanks <3
- Karin Sorenson asks: In which order should I read the books? I am not quite sure where Shift belongs in the running story!
- Christian Collins asks: I am a student from Palmetto Scholar’s Academy. I was wondering what gave you the inspiration to begin writing?