The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
News & Media
- Tasha asks: Please say that you will make a full sequel to Terminal! I almost started crying when I realised there wasn’t going to be a full book!! Or at least let us know if there’s going to be a movie. I would love to be in it, I’ve been a fan for years. It would be amazing
- Emma Kate asks: Can you please please please please pleaseeeeee make virals into a movie. It is such a good series and I would literally die if I could get the chance to play Tory. Or even add her into a episode of Bones where she comes to visit. It would just be amazing.
- Zoe asks: Hi Brendan! I don’t exactly have a question for you, just a thanks! You came to my school today and I was able to get an interview with you and I just wanted to say that it was SO awesome meeting you! I loved the first book and can’t wait to read even more about Tory and the pack! Thanks again for coming to my school and talking to our students and faculty! Such a pleasure! :)
- Gabby asks: First of all I would like to say that there is no character I love more than Tory. I am so grateful for this amazing series that you have created. I can’t believe it’s over and I am going to miss the pack so much. I wish that this series could go on forever. I am extremely confused about the ending to Terminal and I am trying to be patient whilst waiting for Spike. I was wondering if Spike is going to be available before Trace Evidence comes out in February? I absolutely love this series and I already miss everyone so much, thank you for giving us the privilege of knowing the pack and experiencing everything with them. From your biggest fan!!!
- Erica asks: Hello! First of all I want to express how much I love these books. They are the perfect combination of murder mystery, fantasy, and humor. I am however confused on Trace Evidence and the e-books like Shift. Am I supposed to read these at a certain point within the series? And are they actually books, pertaining to the Virals? And is Trace Evidence just these books all packed under one cover? Thank you!