The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
- Asheboro, NC – Asheboro Library
- YALLFEST 2014 – Charleston, SC
- Charleston, SC – Dangerous Creatures Launch Party!
- Comic-Con 2014 – San Diego, California
- Tuscon, AZ – Festival of Books
- Omaha, NE – The Bookworm
- Minneapolis, MN – Wild Rumpus Books
- Milwaukee, WI – Shorewood Public Library
- Grand Rapids, MI – Schuler Books
- Lansing, MI – Schuler Books & Music
News & Media
- Great Exposure review from Night Owl Teen!
- Veronica Mars fans – check us out next!
- Fun article about the Virals series and the Exposure tour!
- Nice article about the Virals series
- Great Exposure Review at the Examiner
- Virals iBook Special – $1.99 March 4-10th!
- Great CODE Review in The Guardian!
- Great YALLFest Write-Up
- ABC News Spotlight
- Great CODE Review!
- Ana asks: Hi, i was wondering will there be another book after Terminal? i am really into The Virals series, i honestly love it so so so much, and think there should be at least like 6 or 7 books. Love the series it is so amazingly well written.
- Kaitlyn asks: First, I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE the Virals series! It is beautifully written and I can’t wait for more! I was wondering if it would be possible for you to publish Ben and Tory’s first kiss from Ben’s POV, including the conversations between Ben, Hi, and Shelton when they were driving away from the scene in Exposure (right after the kiss). I’ve read a few books where the author will publish a certain scene from a different character’s POV at the end of one of the books, as a bonus. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
- Alex asks: I just finished Exposure today and I’m going insane thinking about the possibility of movies (next harry potter maybe ;)). Is it all realistic for movie\tv shows to be considered? Has the book garnered enough success for it possible while at the same time making it possible to put together a crew that would be able to do the series justice? Maybe I’m just obsessed. Basically I want know if movies\tv shows are a possible next step and if it is, how easy will it be to ensure the level quality of this story is maintained through the movie making process. Thanks for your time, HUGE fan. (PS. dying for the next book to be released ASAP)
- Rachael asks: Will Terminal reveal more details about Tory’s relationship with Ben? And then what about Jason? How will Tory’s relationship with Ben affect the pack?
- Samuel Ahler asks: First off, let me tell you what a huge fan I am of these books. I just finished the fourth one, Exposure, and am freaking out. I need to know if and when the next one will come out. The ending to EWxposure was phenomenal. I just need to know if I can look forward to the release of the next one.
- Theresa asks: I was wondering what color the book cover for Terminal would be because all of the other Virals have a specific color?
- Molly asks: When is there going to be a Terminal excerpt posted? Cos I can’t wait for the book to be released!!!!!!!!!
- Kay asks: Hi! First off, thanks for writing these amazing books!! So my question is about Ben Blue’s appearance. I recall (please correct me if I’m wrong) that he had kinda long hair and was very tan. However, in the cover of Seizure, his appearance is very different. So in short, can you either give me a more detailed description of him yourself or confirm that the guy on the cover of Seizure is the closest comparison. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your time:)
- Sharon asks: Hi! I’m a huge fan, but I am a little confused. I tried to find my answer online but maybe I’m just missing something obvious. When does swipe take place? In Exposure, Tory is mad at Ben and not talking to him throughout part of the book, but they seem fine during swipe?
- Sue asks: Hello Brendan! This isn’t a question but a comment. It is my summer and my mom wants me to do a book report. I did it on the Virals! When I was doing the report, I relized how amazing the books are! I was sooo excited to even be working with such an amazing book! I really enjoyed researching you, Kathy, and the other Virals! I crave your books! My mom thinks I’m crazy because I love them SO much!!! Anyway I just wanted you to know that I’m a fan :) hopefully you read this. Sorry it’s so late! Have a great night! ~Sue