The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
- Comic-Con 2014 – San Diego, California
- Tuscon, AZ – Festival of Books
- Omaha, NE – The Bookworm
- Minneapolis, MN – Wild Rumpus Books
- Milwaukee, WI – Shorewood Public Library
- Grand Rapids, MI – Schuler Books
- Lansing, MI – Schuler Books & Music
- Dayton, OH – Books & Co at The Greene
- Crestview Hills, KY – Joseph-Beth
- Nashville, TN – Parnassus Books
News & Media
- Veronica Mars fans – check us out next!
- Fun article about the Virals series and the Exposure tour!
- Nice article about the Virals series
- Great Exposure Review at the Examiner
- Virals iBook Special – $1.99 March 4-10th!
- Great CODE Review in The Guardian!
- Great YALLFest Write-Up
- ABC News Spotlight
- Great CODE Review!
- Publisher’s Weekly Interview about CODE
- Tris asks: Hi!! I’m Portuguese but i live in Poland, and I really wanted to say that the virals is AMAZING! In poland you can’t really get books in english but i happened to get a hold if Seizure….and…Oh.My.GOD. IT is fricking awesome, cant wait to read the rest of the books and i think that a graphic novel would be awesome aswell! (IMO at least) Can’t wait till Terminal comes out aswell! Go Tory and Ben
- Phoebe asks: I just finished Exposure and I absolutely loved it. Except for that cliffhanger in the end, I almost threw the book across the room. But I didn’t so it’s ok. Please please tell me that there’ll be a fifth book. You can’t just…there’s got to be…blargh…I can’t anymore…
- Lottie asks: Hey Brendan! Having reread Exposure several times since its release, I am really excited for Terminal – I would really love it if you could tour to the UK, you have a lot of us Brit fans lurking! Your books are so inspiring for writing, but do you have any tips for editing? I have several full first-draft novels I am seriously struggling to edit… thank you!
- Alison asks: Hi! i just finished reading ‘Exposure’ (LOVE, LOVE LOVED IT BTW) and i was wondering when the next book would come out. and also, are the ebooks like the the fith and sixth books in the series or are they just little things you wrote as well.
- Samatha asks: I read Exposure, and it’s so good! I really want to know if there will be romance between Ben and Tory. They are so cute together! And, I’m wondering if you could give Shelton a crush in someone. He’s the only boy Viral that doesn’t have a crush!
- Josh asks: Can you make an appearance at Anderson’s book store in Naperville? I am a huge fan of the series.
- Anastasia asks: Is there ANY chance that Ben will get back into Bolton? I don’t know, I just really miss having the pack together at the same school.
- Sarah asks: hey yo! i just finished exposure. i had a casual stroke. but it’s okay, i’ve recovered. it’s crazy how you already have the title and i don’t even know how much writing done for the next book which set me off pondering, at this point in time do you have a set number of books that you know will be in the series? i’m not sure how this writing confidentiality stuff goes but i just wondered if you could let me know? maybe that’s part of the anticipation, i don’t know. but i also have to let you know that these books are amazing. personally, anytime that Hi opens his mouth i sit there and laugh staring at the book and people think i’m a lunatic. the whole ella, french fry, “they’re hot which you apparantly like-thing” was fantastic. whoever this kid is, i wanna know him. (if he was real, which he clearly isn’t, but still). just thought i should let you know i appreciate your writing and that after finishing your book yesterday i have such bad book hangover. i can’t even function. well, i can. but it isn’t without difficulty. but thanks for writing!
- Allison asks: I have a suggestion for the color of the cover for the fifth book Terminal, and I think silver would be a good color for it . If you are already thinking of just black and white, I don’t think silver is that much different, and I think it would represent sort of like the silver lining of all of the bad things that have happened in the series. That silver for the last book could symbolize the great outcome (I assume there is one) that comes along after this adventure that the Virals have been through. It shows that the last and final book gives you all of the good and positive things that came from this virus in the end.
- Michel asks: Hey Brendon, I write something like fanfiction about Virals and I really would like you to read it. But I come from the Czech Republic and I just Czech and I’m not so experienced in English, translated it to you. I just want to say that I already wrote about Kathy and her permission, I used your four characters in my story. But I was wondering if you could tell me where Hi comes from?