The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
News & Media
- Erica asks: Hello! First of all I want to express how much I love these books. They are the perfect combination of murder mystery, fantasy, and humor. I am however confused on Trace Evidence and the e-books like Shift. Am I supposed to read these at a certain point within the series? And are they actually books, pertaining to the Virals? And is Trace Evidence just these books all packed under one cover? Thank you!
- Jamie asks: I am 47 years old and just started reading this series. I don’t have a question for you. I want to tell you how much I am enjoying it! I am on the second book. I hope you continue to write more. I see the next release date is 2/16. Thank you so much for writing this extroidinary series!
- Crystal Blondeel asks: I love the series, I would love to have a signed book, faith yours as well as your moms. I am unable to travel very far from place to place. In 2008 I was in a bad MVI, and ended up hurting my back badly. I was wondering if there was any way I could have you and your mom to sign a book for me and ship it by mail? I would be happy to pay for any cost, like shipping as well as the book. PLEASE think about it, I would really LOVE to own a sign copy of yours and yours mom book. Thanks for reading my email I hope to hear from you, to see what your thoughts are on this. THANK YOU Your fan
- Alyssa Carter asks: I know theres a ebook series and another book coming out in 2016, which frankly i can not wait for for. But will this book explain the [SPOILER]? this question has troubled me since I finished the book and I would love for you to get back to me. Quite frankly a friend and I have been troubled with this question and would love for you to shed some light. With much awe one of you’re biggest friends. x
- Leanne Dean asks: Recently my best friend lent me Virals. I loved it so much that I couldn’t stop myself and I’ve just finished reading Terminal. Please say you’re going to write another full book? I’ve grown to love this series and I know that everyone else that has read these books loves them too. We all want a full 6th book. Is it too much to ask?