The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
News & Media
- Paige asks: So, Spike won’t be released by itself? Because most people have probably read the other short stories already. I myself was planning on waiting untill trace evidence came out after I finished terminal before reading any short stories but I needed more. I love the series a lot. I got it for my birthday last year from my soon to be stepmom and I quickly found and finished the rest of the series. I even got my best friends sister (who is also my friend) into it as well so we fan girl together. She borrowed my books as soon as I finished them. Also, do you have any tips for aspiring authors because I am trying to write a book myself but I just can’t seem to get any of the chapters the way I want them.
- Reilly asks: When are Ben and Tory’s birthdays? I know Tory is an Aquarius and her birthday is before February 16th, according to Exposure.
- Anna Wagstaff asks: I’m reading Swipe, which I know takes place in between Code and Exposure. So I’m wondering why Ben is there because I thought he and Tory didn’t speak at all in the time between the 3rd and 4th books.
- Selah asks: I have read all the Virals series and my favorite book is exposure. I want to read Trace Evidence but do I need to read Shift, Swipe, Shock, and soon to come Spike? Or can I read them in any order I want? I am really excited and love the series and want to read more. Your biggest fan- Selah. P.s. My favorite character is Hiram
- Kerah asks: Hi first I want to say I absolutely love this series, all time favorite. I just wanted to know if the hardcovers will look anything like Virals and Seizure. Some hardcovers of the first two have Tory and her friends on them but not on any others.