The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
- Virals/Legion Throwdown – Concord, NC
- Virals Signing – Charlotte, NC
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors – Winston-Salem, NC
- Asheboro, NC – Asheboro Library
- YALLFEST 2014 – Charleston, SC
- Charleston, SC – Dangerous Creatures Launch Party!
- Comic-Con 2014 – San Diego, California
- Tuscon, AZ – Festival of Books
- Omaha, NE – The Bookworm
- Minneapolis, MN – Wild Rumpus Books
News & Media
- Killer review of the Virals series by Books in Bloom!
- Brendan Reichs: Confessions of a Dynamic YA Author
- Wonderful article on the Virals series by The Children’s Book Review
- Missed my killer Comic-Con panel? Here’s a great write-up!
- Cool Review from the Asheboro Public Library
- Great Exposure review from Night Owl Teen!
- Veronica Mars fans – check us out next!
- Fun article about the Virals series and the Exposure tour!
- Nice article about the Virals series
- Great Exposure Review at the Examiner
- Natalie asks: I was wondering when the description of Terminal will come out. Any news on that? Also, any news on maybe having another novella some time before Terminal?
- Ella asks: So is Virals going to be a movie? And what does the cover of Terminal symbolize? Virals is a red wolf, Seizure is a yellow treasure chest, Code a blue cache (?) and Exposure a green thumb drive (?), so what is Terminal? I can’t make it out, a chamber maybe? Please elaborate!
- Bree asks: This has been bugging me and I don’t know why, but did you name Ben after anyone or anything in particular? Like, for instance, Forrest Gump’s best friend? Or is that only a coincidence and therefore means I’m just a crazed fangirl?
- Aurora Smith asks: Will Ben and Tory become a couple in TERMINAL?
- Jscarpa14 asks: Do you have a tumblr or Instagram to follow?
- Tim Hoogstoel asks: Hi, I’m re-reading the Virals series. I just checked on Google Maps, and it seemed like all the places that are named in the books really exist – Dewees, Sullivan’s, Morris Island, Folly Beach,… except for Loggerhead. Coincidence? I found that there’s a Loggerhead’s Beach Grill somewhere in Folly Beach too… Did I just found out what your inspiration was?
- Steven Reyes asks: Since Virals book 5 “TERMINAL” is the last book of the series, What will you miss the most about writing this series? Any Hints on what your new book series will be about?
- Heer asks: I don’t know why this just occurred to me, but isn’t Chance Claybourne planning to get a higher education? I mean at this point in time is he even considering going to university? And what about the other virals?
- AJ asks: If you do make a movie will you do all of the books in a movie or just the first one. And you know I like acting and have a personality like Ben Blue. FYI loved the books.
- Taylor asks: First off I want to say the Virals series is beautifully written! I would have to say it is one of my favourite series of all time! But my question to you is what will the page length of Terminal be?