The Salt Lake City Public Library, 7:00 PM Monday, March 18, 2013 in Salt Lake City, UT
(Hosted with The King’s English)
- Virals/Legion Throwdown – Concord, NC
- Virals Signing – Charlotte, NC
- Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors – Winston-Salem, NC
- Asheboro, NC – Asheboro Library
- YALLFEST 2014 – Charleston, SC
- Charleston, SC – Dangerous Creatures Launch Party!
- Comic-Con 2014 – San Diego, California
- Tuscon, AZ – Festival of Books
- Omaha, NE – The Bookworm
- Minneapolis, MN – Wild Rumpus Books
News & Media
- Great Blog Write-Up
- Killer review of the Virals series by Books in Bloom!
- Brendan Reichs: Confessions of a Dynamic YA Author
- Wonderful article on the Virals series by The Children’s Book Review
- Missed my killer Comic-Con panel? Here’s a great write-up!
- Cool Review from the Asheboro Public Library
- Great Exposure review from Night Owl Teen!
- Veronica Mars fans – check us out next!
- Fun article about the Virals series and the Exposure tour!
- Nice article about the Virals series
- Joe asks: What will Chance’s role be in Terminal? Is he going to be a “good-guy” or “bad-guy” or is he going to be neutral? I’m going to assume that he and Ben aren’t going to get along for reasons involving Tory?
- Keaton asks: Will there ever be another series with the gang in it?
- Tomoyo asks: This series is amazing, I don’t know where to begin, but I have to say this book series has really had me on the edge of my seat. I am a big Tory and Ben fan and I was wondering if you could maybe tell me if they have any romance between them in future books (I’m only on book 3, I don’t have enough money to buy the next book)
- Jessica asks: Hi there. You came to my school(Moultrie Middle School) the other day, and you told us that the virals series is really big in England. I was born in England but came over to America when I was seven. I am wondering if you know where in England the Virals series is big, or is it just the whole of England? Also, I know you wrote this book with your mom, so how come Virals has so many bad words in it? Wouldn’t your mom disapprove of that?
- Alex asks: HEY! Ok so I’m head over heels for this series and I have to know-will there be more? I know I know the summary says it’s the “conclusion” but so many say that and then there’s a another book or a spin-off or a novella AFTER the final book. So is this really it for the Virals???
- Dana asks: Will there be any romance in Terminal between Tory and Ben or perhaps Tory and Chance?
- Allison asks: What do all the covers of the Virals series represent? I think I know why Virals is the wolf, and Seizure the treasure chest, but why the others?
- Rogue asks: Hi Brendan! I write on the Virals Fanfiction archive on the web, and from being on there I’ve heard a lot about a Virals movie??? I’m just wondering, is that actually going to happen sometime in the future or is it just hope? Also, what’s the deal with the Virals series? I know Terminal is the grand finale, but what type of book is the one where everyone finds out how Tory comes to Morris? Is it a novel or novella? And is their going to be a novella between Exposure and Terminal like before? P.S: YOU AND KATHY ARE THE BEST WRITERS EVER!!!! I’ve got every single book from both series and have read through them all at least three times! YOU TWO ARE AMAZING!
- Allison asks: Hi, I am a huge fan of the books (Best Series Ever!). I want to read the ebooks as well, but do they go in any specific order with the actual books, or can those be read whenever? Also, will there be a Virals movie coming out? I think its pretty cool that the books are based on where I live, I’ve been to a lot of the places where the gang goes and I tell my mom, “Hey over there is where Tory and them…” I love how you use a lot real places in Charleston. Thank you! #viralsforever.
- Michel asks: Hi! I’m a huge fan of Virals series! I love them so much, I still searching for new informations of the characters and series overall. I also writing my own story called Virals. It’s about fourteen years old Lola and her friends, who was born with the special skills like your virals. And I put your virals into my story! It’s like fanfiction. But I have a question: The first four books have a story, where Virals solve some problems. Katherine, treasure, the game with Gamemaster, twins and Ella… But Terminal is little bit different with his story. Why? Or how you devise it? I was surprised, when I read, what Terminal will be about. But I still look forward to it! :)